Grand Slam Tennis Tours is an independent company specializing in custom tourism experiences to elite tennis events around the world. We’ve been in business for over 20 years and have helped thousands of clients travel the world and enjoy amazing tennis while doing so. We’re headquartered in Stowe, VT, and when we’re not traveling to tennis events we sure love our home here in the Green Mountains.
A tennis experience like no other.
We take pride in our tours and strive to offer guests the highest quality experiences we can. This means:
- Excellent seats to see your favorite players at venues around the world. Baseline or sideline? Courtside or elevated? Let us know and we’ll do our best.
- Hotels that enhance your travel experience. Not just comfortable, but ideally-located and sharing the character of the city you’re in.
- Our Welcome Dinners with tennis celebrities are a special way to connect guests with tennis history and heritage of the game. It’s always a fun time with good food, insight into the professional tour, and some good laughs.
- We arrange tennis-playing opportunities on every one of our tours and we do so at some of the most exclusive clubs in the world. During Wimbledon we play on grass at the Roehampton Club, at Roland Garros we play on the red clay of the Tennis Club de Paris, and in Australia we play at the famed Kooyong Club.
- We also share ownership with Topnotch Management, one of the top player agencies in the world. Through Topnotch, we have access to some of the world’s top players and are in a position to create unique, can’t-buy experiences for our guests. It also gives us increased ticketing, hospitality and brand opportunities throughout the tennis world which we’re able to pass on to our clients and guests.
Above all, we’re a tennis tourism company run by passionate tennis fans. We play, we watch, we teach. And, of course, we travel. If you’re ever in the area, our door is always open—so don’t hesitate to drop by and ask us for our favorite local spots. If we have time, we’d love to get out and hit with you on one of the countless courts around Stowe.